Gluten-free pumpkin yeast rolls with cheese and bacon
Recipe from : Johanna from www.glutenfreierezeptwelt.de
Ingredients: for 15 yeast rolls
- 1 x yeast dough. See the recipe and preparation: Basic recipe for a gluten-free yeast dough However, leave out the 80 g of sugar and add 1 teaspoon of salt instead.
- 350 g pumpkin, eg Butternut or Hokkaido
- 150 g grated cheese eg Gouda or Emmental
- Bacon cubes to taste
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- Prepare yeast dough according to instructions.
- While the dough is rising, prepare the pumpkin puree. To do this, peel the pumpkin, cut into smaller pieces and cook in a pot with plenty of water for about 10-15 minutes until soft. Drain and puree the water.
- Now roll out the yeast dough into a rectangle so that the dough is about 4 mm thick.
- Spread the pumpkin puree over the dough, leaving a small border around it. Sprinkle with salt and pepper if you like.
- Scatter over the grated cheese and sprinkle with diced bacon if you like.
- Now roll up the dough from the long side. Wet the end a little so that it sticks nicely. Then cut off approx. 2 cm thick pieces, press into shape and place on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Leave some space between the individual rolls, you should always get 3 next to each other and a total of 15 rolls on a tray.
- Let the snails rise again in a warm place for about 20 minutes and then bake in a preheated oven at 200 degrees, top and bottom heat, for 20 minutes. Allow to cool and enjoy while still warm.