gluten free | grain free
Recipe from : Dani from www.zottenglueck.blogspot.com
Ingredients : for 4 rolls
- 20 g cassava flour
- 10 g pumpkin seed flour
- 40 g ground psyllium husks
- 200 g cream cheese (natural)
- 5 grams of salt
- 5 grams of baking powder
- 100 grams of water
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- Mix all ingredients quickly to form a homogeneous dough. Divide the dough into four portions (approx. 95 g) and form round rolls from the pieces of dough.
- Place the rolls on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for about 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Note: Don't be surprised, the dough looks dry and the buns are difficult to shape smoothly. It doesn't matter if they are uneven. Simply shape into four balls. The structure changes in the oven and the buns will rise beautifully and smoothly.