gluten free | vegan
Recipe from : Lena from https://lenas-glutenfrei.de/
Ingredients : for a loaf pan
- 110g Ruut cassava flour
- 60g whole grain rice flour
- 120g starch
- 23g psyllium husk powder
- 8g sea salt
- 280g of water
- 290g activated sourdough (e.g. whole grain rice sourdough)
- 10g olive oil
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- In a large bowl or in the bowl of a food processor, combine Ruut cassava flour, whole wheat rice flour, starch, psyllium husk powder, and sea salt.
- Mix the water and sourdough together well and then add to the dry ingredients together with the olive oil, mix quickly by hand or in a food processor to form a dough.
- Take the dough out of the bowl and shape it into a loaf with your hands to fit in a loaf pan.
- Place the loaf in the loaf pan and leave at room temperature for at least 4 hours or in the fridge overnight.
- After the rising time, preheat the oven to 220°C fan oven and bake the bread at 220°C for 20 minutes, then reduce the heat to 200°C and bake for another 50-60 minutes. Then leave to cool completely on a wire rack. Only then cut.