Gluten-free paleo vanilla crescents
gluten free | grain free | paleo | vegan
Recipe from : Dani from www.zottenglueck.blogspot.com
- 50g ground almonds or hazelnuts
- 100g Ruut cassava flour
- Half a vanilla bean or 1/2P vanilla sugar
- pinch of salt
- 50g honey or sugar
- 60g butter (cold) or vegetable butter alternative
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead with your hands until you get a homogeneous dough. It takes about 3-4 minutes, at the beginning the dough is dry and crumbly. That changes with kneading.
- Shape the dough into a roll, wrap in cling film and place in the fridge for an hour.
- Heat the oven to 160°C hot air (180°C top/bottom heat).
- Separate approx. 15 g from the dough and form the croissants with your hands.
- Place on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake for approx. 12 minutes.
- Leave to cool on the tray or they will break. If desired, sprinkle some sugar or powdered sugar over them while they are warm.
- The biscuits remain tender when stored in a biscuit tin.