gluten free | grain free | paleo
Recipe from : Dani from www.zottenglueck.blogspot.com
- 130g Ruut waffle mix
- 1 egg (M)
- 50g melted butter (or coconut fat (unflavoured))
- 180g milk (or plant-based milk)
- 8g vanilla sugar
- 35g sugar
- 3g gingerbread spice
- Place all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a whisk to form a smooth batter
- Heat the waffle iron on high for about 10 minutes. The dough can swell a little during this time.
- Pour a ladleful of the batter into the waffle iron and bake until the waffle is golden is brown. Place on a wire rack to cool so they are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside
- Enjoy while still warm sprinkled with powdered sugar.