gluten free | grain free
Recipe by: Dani from www.zottenglueck.blogspot.com
Ingredients : For 9 large biscuits
- 100g Ruut cassava flour
- 75g honey
- 55g butter
- 50g sugar
- 1 egg (L)
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 20g chopped macadamia nuts
- 20g chocolate chips
- pinch of salt
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead with your hands to form a smooth dough.
- Cover the dough with cling film and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C top/bottom heat
- Form 9 balls of the same size from the dough and flatten them slightly.
- Place them apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the biscuits for about 12-14 minutes until golden brown and leave to cool on a wire rack on the tray.