gluten free | grain free | paleo | vegan
Recipe from : Lena from https://lenas-glutenfrei.de/
Ingredients : for about 10 small pancakes
- 100g Ruut Baking Mix - Waffles & Pancakes
- 1 ripe banana
- 150g almond milk or other plant-based milk
- optional: some ground vanilla or cinnamon
- Coconut oil for the pan
- 1/2 banana
- a handful of pecans
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- First, mash the banana with a fork.
- Add the flour mixture and almond milk, immediately mix well with a spoon, hand mixer, or food processor to form a dough.
- Heat a pan with some coconut oil, set the stove to medium-high and add about 1 tablespoon of batter to the pan for each pancake.
- Bake on both sides for about 1 minute until golden brown.
- To serve, decorate the pancakes with banana slices and toasted pecans and drizzle with maple syrup.