Juicy chocolate banana brownies
paleo | grain free | gluten free
Recipe by: Johanna von glutenfreerecipeworld.de
Ingredients: for a cake tin with a diameter of 24 cm
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3 eggs
- 120 grams of honey
- 120 grams of butter
- 100 g dark chocolate eg 70%
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 40g Ruut cassava flour
- 2 tbsp finely ground almonds
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 40 g pecans or walnuts
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes or to weigh the flour.
- Beat the eggs and honey for about 7 minutes until fluffy.
- The mass will then be a bit thick because the egg white will start to stiffen.
- Melt butter and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally. Add cocoa powder to it. Slowly add the melted butter-chocolate to the egg mixture and stir well.
- Roughly chop the pecan nuts and add to the chocolate egg mixture with the remaining ingredients, except for the banana.
- Line a springform pan with baking paper, pour in the batter, peel the banana, cut in half lengthways and place on the cake with the cut side of the banana facing up.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175 degrees for about 25 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack, sift some cocoa powder over it and serve.