gluten free | grain free | paleo
Recipe from : Dani from www.zottenglueck.blogspot.com
Ingredients : for a springform pan with a diameter of approx. 18 cm
- 150 g Ruut cassava flour
- 50 g ground hazelnuts
- 100 grams of butter
- 80 g maple syrup
- 70 g grated carrot
- 6 grams of baking powder
- 3 eggs
- pinch of salt
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tsp powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- Bring all ingredients to room temperature.
- Mix the butter with the maple syrup and gradually add the eggs.
- In a separate bowl combine all the dry ingredients and slowly mix into the butter, syrup and egg mixture.
- Finally fold in the carrots.
- Bake in a preheated oven, 160 degrees, hot air for about 35 minutes.
- Fold the icing sugar into the cream cheese and mix briefly. Do not stir for too long, otherwise the cream will become too runny.
- Spread on the cake and decorate with chopped pistachios, for example.