Crunchy and gluten-free oatmeal cookies | Ruut
Johanna 's recipe from: glutenfreierezeptwelt.de
INGREDIENTS: for about 30 pieces
- 80 g Ruut cassava flour
- 110 g gluten-free rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 110g softened butter
- 90 g organic sugar
- 3 large pinches of salt
- 1 egg, size L
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead well with your hands.
- Form about 30 small balls from the dough and place them on two baking trays lined with baking paper. Flatten the balls with a wet spoon (or finger) so they are about 3mm to 5mm thick (this will keep the cookies crispy after baking).
- Bake the biscuits in a preheated oven at 180°C, top and bottom heat, for 9 minutes. It is best to bake each tray individually so they can bake evenly.
- Leave the biscuits to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, carefully place them on a wire rack and leave to cool completely.
- Stored in a biscuit tin, the biscuits stay crispy for at least 1 week.