grain free | gluten free
Recipe by: Johanna from www.glutenfreierezeptwelt.de
INGREDIENTS: for 12 muffins
- 110 ml olive oil
- 100 grams of sugar
- 2 eggs, size M
- 180 g Ruut cassava flour
- 10 g psyllium husk powder
- 60 g finely ground almonds (almond flour)
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 110 ml plant-based milk, e.g. B. Almond milk
- 200 grams of currants
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- Mix the oil with the sugar well using a hand mixer.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix in each egg well.
- Mix cassava flour, almond flour, psyllium husk powder, baking powder and salt in an extra bowl.
- Add the flour mixture to the oil-sugar-egg mixture while stirring and mix well. The dough will now be relatively firm.
- Add baking soda, lemon juice and plant-based milk and stir into the mixture.
- Finally, wash the currants, peel them off and carefully fold them into the batter.
- Line a muffin tin with 12 paper liners and divide the batter evenly among the liners.
- Bake the muffins in a preheated oven at 180 degrees, top and bottom heat, for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool briefly in the tin and then place the muffins individually on a wire rack and allow to cool completely.