Gluten-free plums Galette I Ruut
grain free | gluten free
Recipe by: Johanna from glutenfreierezeptwelt.de
Ingredients for the dough:
- 100 g Ruut cassava flour
- 40 g ground almonds
- 1 tbsp psyllium husk powder
- 2 tbsp potato starch
- 80 grams of cold butter
- 40 grams of sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 600 g plums
- 2 tbsp cinnamon and sugar
- 1 tbsp cream
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes or to weigh the flour.
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Put all the ingredients for the dough in a bowl and knead with your hands to form a smooth dough.
- Form the dough into a ball and wrap it in cling film and put it in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough between two pieces of baking paper into a large circle, approx. 35 cm in diameter. Sprinkle the batter with 1 tbsp flaked almonds.
- Wash the plums, cut in half, remove the stone and cut in half again.
- Now distribute the quarters in a circle on the dough, there should be approx. 3cm space at the edge, so do not occupy it, because it will be folded over later.
- Sprinkle the plums with 2 tablespoons of cinnamon and sugar and carefully fold over the free edges. The best way to do this is to lift the parchment paper and fold it over, then gently press down. The dough will break a bit, but that's okay.
- Spread the edge of the pastry with the cream, sprinkle with 1 tablespoon of sliced almonds and bake for about 30 minutes.
- You can add some vanilla ice cream to serve.