Gluten-free blueberry tart
Recipe from : Johanna from www.glutenfreierezeptwelt.de
Ingredients: for a tart, approx. 30 cm in diameter
For the dough
- 85 g frozen butter, grated
- 70 grams of sugar
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 egg, size L
- 140 g Ruut cassava flour
For the filling
- 150g cream fraiche
- 250 g cottage cheese
- 20 ml cream or milk
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 400 g fresh blueberries
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- Using a kitchen grater, grate the frozen butter into a bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and knead briefly to form a dough. Don't knead for too long or the butter will get too warm. Just until the ingredients just come together.
- Place the dough in the fridge for 30 minutes. Grease a tart pan well and sprinkle with some sugar.
- Roll out the dough on a well-floured work surface and place in the tart pan. Form a small edge.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C, top and bottom heat.
- Mix all the ingredients for the filling, apart from the blueberries, and spread over the tart base. Wash the blueberries and spread them evenly over the cream.
- Bake the tart for 40 minutes, allow to cool and serve.
If you have problems rolling out the shortcrust pastry and getting one piece into the tart pan, you can simply put it in small pieces, little by little, and press them together again in the pan.