Easy cherry chocolate cake
paleo | grain free | gluten free
Recipe by: Johanna from glutenfreierezeptwelt.de
INGREDIENTS: for a cake about 18 cm in diameter
- 125g butter
- 100 grams of honey
- 30 g Ruut cassava flour
- 125 g finely ground almonds
- 3 eggs, size M
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 85 g chopped chocolate at least 70%
- 300 g fresh cherries (weighed with stones)
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- Cream together the butter and honey.
- Add all the other ingredients except for the cherries and mix well.
- Wash and pit the cherries and fold into the batter.
- Line a springform pan with a diameter of approx. 18 cm with baking paper and fill in the dough.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 175°C, top and bottom heat, for 50 minutes .
- Let the cake cool on a wire rack before slicing.