Cheesecake with orange mirror
gluten free | grain free
Recipe from : Dani from www.zottenglueck.blogspot.com
Ingredients : for a springform pan, about 16-18 cm
For the ground:
- 50 g Ruut cassava flour
- 36 g cold butter
- 10 grams of sugar
- 15 grams of milk
- pinch of salt
For the cheesecake cream:
- 150 g cream cheese
- 250 g edible quark
- juice of half a lemon
- 4 grams of vanilla sugar
- 50 grams of sugar
- 25 g Ruut cassava flour
For the fruit mirror:
- 200 g fresh orange juice
- 50 grams of water
- 1 packet of clear cake glaze
- 20 grams of sugar
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
Preheat the oven to 160°C hot air (180°C top/bottom heat).
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead with your hands to form a smooth dough.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough on a well-floured work surface and line the bottom of a springform pan (16-18 cm in diameter) with it.
- Put all the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix with a spoon or hand mixer until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the cake pan. Bake the cake in the preheated oven for about 45 minutes. Let the cake cool down to room temperature.
- Put all the ingredients in a saucepan, mix until there are no lumps and bring to the boil.
- Allow the frosting to cool for about 1 minute and then gradually spread it over the baked cheesecake.
- After about 20 minutes the cast has cooled down a bit. Leave the cake in the fridge for a few hours.