gluten free | grain free | paleo
Recipe from: Johanna from glutenfreerecipeworld.de
Quantity: for 1 box - banana bread
- 4 very ripe bananas (weighed approx. 500g with skin, approx. 300g without skin) plus 1 for the top
- 130g Ruut cassava flour
- 50 g ground almonds
- 10 g psyllium husk powder
- 2 teaspoons of baking soda
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 70 grams of honey
- 1 egg, size M
- 70g softened butter
- chopped chocolate
- chopped walnuts
- sliced almonds
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes or to weigh the flour.
- Mash 4 of the 5 bananas with a fork or potato masher and place in a bowl.
- Add all other ingredients and mix with a mixer to form a smooth batter.
- If you like, you can now add the chopped chocolate and/or walnuts to the dough.
- Line a loaf tin with parchment paper and fill in the batter. Halve the last banana lengthwise and place cut-side up on top of the dough.
- If you like, you can sprinkle a few flaked almonds over it.
- Preheat the oven to 175 degrees, top and bottom heat, and bake the banana bread for 1 hour.
- Let it cool completely before slicing.
- If you like, you can serve it with butter.