AIP plum and apple crumble
AIP | paleo | grain free | gluten free
PARTNER RECIPE FROM: Hashimoto & Co.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 people)
For the filling:
- 2 large tart apples (e.g. Boskoop)
- 400 g of plums
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp coconut blossom sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 MS mace
For the sprinkles:
- 200 g Ruut cassava flour
- 2MS salt
- 80ml of water
- 90 ml coconut oil, liquid
- 50 ml maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Wash and core the apples and plums. Then cut them into bite-sized pieces and put everything in your oven dish. Add the juice of half a lemon.
- Put the coconut blossom sugar, cinnamon and mace in your oven dish as well. Mix well.
TIP: Leave the filling in the fridge for a few hours for a full aroma. Alternatively, you can continue to use them immediately.
- Place the cassava flour and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Add the water, liquid coconut oil, maple syrup, and vanilla extract, stirring constantly, until crumbles form. If necessary, add a little more water.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (top/bottom heat).
- Place the crumbles on top of the filling in the oven dish and spread evenly.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- The plum and apple crumble tastes best when it is still warm. Bon Appetit!