gluten free | vegan
Recipe from : Trudel from www.blog.glutenfrei-kochen.de
Ingredients : 6-8 rolls
- 600 grams of lukewarm water
- 12 g fresh yeast
- 300 g cassava flour
- 100 g whole rice flour
- 100 g potato starch
- 15 g psyllium husk flour
- 12 grams of salt
- oil for brushing
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- Add the yeast to the water and mix. set aside.
- Put the flour with the psyllium husks and the salt in a mixing bowl and mix well. Add the yeast water. Mix with a mixing spoon to form a smooth batter. Cover the bowl with a damp tea towel and let it rise for about 90 minutes.
- Tip the dough onto a floured surface. Using the pastry card, divide into 6-8 equal pieces. Turn into baguette rolls without applying pressure. Place on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Let the rolls rise for another 20 minutes. Brush the buns with oil.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220° for 18-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool on a wire rack.