gluten free | grain free
Recipe from : Dani from www.zottenglueck.blogspot.com
Ingredients : For 1 cake about 18 cm in diameter
For the ground:
- 70 grams of cold butter
- 100g Ruut cassava flour
- 25 grams of sugar
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons water
For the filling:
- 160g white chocolate
- 160 grams of cream cheese
- 4 eggs
- 20 g vanilla pudding powder
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and knead with your hands to form a smooth dough.
- Wrap the dough in cling film and let it rest in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Roll out the dough on a well-floured work surface and line the bottom of a springform pan (18 cm diameter) with it.
- Melt the white chocolate over a water bath.
- Fold the cream cheese and custard powder into the melted white chocolate.
- Separate the eggs, beat the egg whites until stiff and set aside for now.
- Gradually mix the 4 egg yolks into the cream cheese and chocolate mixture.
- Finally, carefully fold in the egg white and spread the filling over the base.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C hot air.
- Bake the cake for 15 minutes at 160°C, turn the temperature up to 155°C and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave the cake in the oven with the door closed for another 15 minutes.
The cake tastes best when it comes out of the fridge well chilled. A fruit mirror made of raspberries and coconut goes very well with this.