gluten free | grain free
Recipe from : Dani from www.zottenglueck.blogspot.com
Ingredients : 6 small heart waffles or 2 Belgian waffles
- 40 g Ruut Baking Mixture - Waffles & Pancakes
- 75 grams of yoghurt
- 2 eggs (M)
- 15 grams of cane sugar
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- Heat up the waffle iron for about 10 minutes.
- Mix all the ingredients with a whisk to form a homogeneous dough.
- Put enough batter in the waffle iron and bake for about 4-5 minutes until golden (depending on your waffle iron).
- Fresh berries are particularly suitable for serving in summer, but chocolate sauce or powdered sugar also taste delicious with the waffles.