gluten free | grain free | paleo | vegan
Ingredients : for a pizza crust
- 150 g of the baking mix
- 120 ml lukewarm water (45 C)
- 60 ml olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 250 C.
- Place the 155g of the cake mix in a large bowl and add the oil and warm water.
- Mix everything vigorously with a wooden spoon until the dough sticks to the wooden spoon as a ball (in about 20 seconds).
- Leave the dough in a ball in the bowl, covered with a towel, for 15 minutes. It will rise a little.
- Roll out the dough on baking paper as flat as possible so that the dough is at least 30 cm in diameter. Then shape the edges into an edge.
- Spread the pizza dough with your favorite sauce and top it as desired. Place the pizza with the parchment paper on a baking sheet in the lower part of the oven and bake for 16-18 minutes. Let the pizza rest for a moment before serving.