Gluten-free vegan seed rolls from the baking mix
gluten free | grain free | paleo | vegan
Recipe from : Dani from www.zottenglueck.blogspot.com
Ingredients: for 6 rolls
- 270g Ruut bread & roll baking mix
- 245g water lukewarm
- 13g olive oil
- 40g sunflower seeds
- 15g ground flaxseed
- 10g chia seeds
- 55g water
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- Mix the ground flaxseed and chia seeds with 55g water and leave to swell for 10 minutes.
- Roast the sunflower seeds in a pan until golden brown and let them bloom briefly.
- Mix the baking mixture with the warm oil and water, as well as the roasted sunflower seeds and swollen seeds with a sturdy wooden spoon to form a firm dough. Knead briefly with your hands. Divide the dough into 6 pieces and shape into round buns. Cover and let rise on a baking sheet in a warm place for at least 60 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450°F (200°C) with an ovenproof dish or pot of water in the oven. Bake the buns for 24 to 28 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow the rolls to cool completely on a wire rack (at least 2 hours) before slicing.