gluten free | grain free | paleo
Recipe from : Dani from www.zottenglueck.blogspot.com
Ingredients : 4 large or 6 small burger buns
- 125 g Ruut cassava flour
- 75 g tapioca starch
- 25 g potato starch
- 5 g ground psyllium husks
- 10 g powdered sugar (if necessary honey)
- 4 grams of salt
- 120 g water (lukewarm)
- 25 g butter (melted)
- 65 g milk (lukewarm) (plant-based milk if necessary)
- 1 egg yolk
- 7 grams of dry yeast
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- Mix the water with the dry yeast and let it foam for 5-10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, weigh all other ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Add the yeast water and mix with a wooden spoon to form a smooth dough.
- The dough is still quite soft and needs to swell for 15-20 minutes.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and shape into a roll. Cut four to six rolls and shape them into rounds.
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and let rise covered for 40 minutes.
- Brush with milk and sprinkle over sesame seeds.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C hot air with steam for 15 minutes. Reduce the heat to 180°C, cover the buns with baking paper and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool thoroughly and, if desired, slice and bake in the toaster until crispy.