| gluten free |
Recipe from : Lena from https://lenas-glutenfrei.de/
Ingredients : for 12 muffins
- 240g Ruut cassava flour
- 80g gluten-free oatmeal
- 13g psyllium husk powder
- 65g sugar
- 2.5 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 2 eggs size L
- 1 banana
- 160g coconut or olive oil
- 150 ml plant-based milk, eg almond milk
- 180-200 g blueberries
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a muffin tin with 12 paper cups.
- Mix the cassava flour, oat flour, psyllium husk powder, sugar, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- Mash the banana and set aside. Mix the oil, eggs and almond milk together and then add to the dry ingredients along with the banana, mixing well until a dough forms. Finally, wash the blueberries and carefully fold them into the batter.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cases and then bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees, top and bottom heat, for 30-35 minutes.
- Allow to cool briefly in the tin and then place the muffins individually on a wire rack and allow to cool completely.