Creamy AIP tigernut porridge
gluten free I grain free I AIP I paleo I vegan
Ingredients: for 2 servings
- 90 g tiger nut flakes (or 50 g flakes and 4 g tiger nut flour)
- 30 g Ruut cassava flour
- 1 generous pinch of salt
- 1 tsp ghee, coconut oil or butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 280ml of water
- 1 banana or more to taste
- Raspberries/ Blueberries/ Strawberries
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- Mix the tigernut flakes/flour, cassava flour, salt, ghee and cinnamon and add the water.
- Bring to the boil and stir well. The porridge sets relatively quickly at the bottom of the pot.
- Mash the banana with a fork, spread between two bowls, divide the porridge into two and stir. If you like, decorate the porridge with raspberries, blueberries and/or strawberries.