gluten free | grain free | paleo | AIP | vegan
Recipe from : Dani from www.zottenglueck.blogspot.com
Ingredients : For a tray
- 75 g pizza baking mix
- 60 grams of lukewarm water
- 30 grams of olive oil
- 4 grams of dried spices
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- Using a spoon, quickly mix all the ingredients into a smooth dough.
- Knead the dough with your hands until smooth and place on a baking paper.
- Roll out the dough really thin. Rolling out between 2 baking papers is suitable for this, for example.
- Cut the dough now. This works with a pizza cutter, knife or pasta wheel.
- Preheat the oven to 250°C hot air and let the rolled out and cut dough rest in the meantime.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes. Always make sure that the crackers don't get too dark.
- Leave to cool on the tray and enjoy.
Tip: 1 small teaspoon of tomato paste in the dough for spicy pizza crackers!