| gluten free |
Recipe from : Lena from https://lenas-glutenfrei.de/
Ingredients : for 4 naan breads
- 80g whole grain rice flour
- 60g cassava flour
- 9g psyllium husk powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 30g yoghurt
- 160g of water
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- oil for the pan
Tip :) Only use a kitchen scale for our recipes and to weigh the flour.
- Place all ingredients in a large mixing bowl and quickly mix to form a dough.
- Heat oil in a pan and divide the dough into four. Now gently flatten the dough with your hands. The dough should ideally be oval-shaped and about 1-2 cm thick.
- Place the naan breads in the hot pan and fry for 5-6 minutes on each side until golden brown. Turn often to keep them from turning black.